ROF ANANDA IS A NEW AFFORDABLE HOUSING PROJECT BY Ramada central hotel Gurgaon . After the grand success of ROF AALAYAS SECTOR 102 GURGAON ,RAMADA CENTRAL HOTEL GURGAON comes with its new Residential Affordable Group Housing project in Sector 95 Gurgaon. After lots of success in Hotel Industry, with a new residential project Ramada Affordable ROF ANANDA in sector 95, Gurgaon.
ROF ANANDA sector 95 Gurgaon is strategically located in sector 95 gugaon near Dwarka Expressway (150 Mtr Wide), there for having a good connectivity of this project with different locations of Gurgaon and Delhi/NCR. Ramada affordable housing project ROF ANANDA sector 95 Gurgaon is surrounded by a number of luxury group housing projects being developed by very renowned real estate developers like DLF, RAHEJA, SARE HOMES, BESTECH and so on.
Ramada affordable ROF ANANDA is offering the 1 BHK and 2 BHK AND 3 BHK flats in 5 Acres of land, the project offers you the contemporary Indian lifestyle; you can enjoy the living facilities with good & peaceful Atmosphere with power backup and lift . There are total 8 towers in Ramada Affordable ROF ANANDA sector 95 Gurgaon. Ramada affordable ROF ANANDA towers height is S+14 and G+14.
* Total land Area 5 Acres.
* Natural Green Gardens for you to feel minty fresh.
* Jogging Tracks to have a healthy Lifestyle.
* 90% Bank Finance Available from leading Banks.
* For Those who work in Delhi NCR and are looking for a decent accommodation with in budget
* Schools in close proximity.
* High Rise Apartments S+14.
* Located In Sector 95 on main Patuadi Road with 500 Ft wide Frontage.
* Located Close to Commercial & Corporate Hub of Sector 88, proposed ISBT & MRTS.
* 5 mins from Dwarka Expressway, 10 mts to Rajeev Chowk & 25 mins drive to IGI Airport.
* 5 mins drive form NH8 & Manesar Industrial Area & DLF City.
* 30 mins to Dhaula Kuan & 10 mins drive from KMP Expressway.
* Close IT Parks Like Spire Edge,Cyber Walk,Technology Park ,World Trade Centre & Airtel DTH Relay Station.
|1||Living/ Dining Flooring||Tiles|
|3||Wall Finish||Oil bound distemper|
|4||Toilets Wall Finish||Upto 5 feet tiles and Oil bund distemper in other area|
|7||Wall Finish||Tiles upto 2 feet high above marble counter & Oil bound distemper in balance area|
|8||Others||Single bowl stainless sink|
|10||Ceiling||Oil Based distemper|
|11||Window||Power coated/ anodized aluminium frame windows|
|12||Main Door||Painted hardwood frame door|
|13||Internal Door||Painted hardwood frame door|
|14||Chinaware||Modern and elegant|
|15||C. P. Fittings||Modern and elegant|
|16||Electrical||Use of ISI marked products for wirings, switches and circuits|
|#||UNIT TYPE||TOTAL AREA||CARPET AREA||BALCONY AREA||TOTAL PRICE||APPLICATION AMOUNT|
|6||2BHK + Study||731.49||645.29||86.2||26,24,260||1,31,213|
|#||Time of Payment||Percentage of the Total Price Payable|
|1||At the time of submission of the Application for allotment||5% of the Total Price|
|2||Within fifteen days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||20% of the Total Price|
|3||Within six month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|4||Within twelve month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|5||Within eighteen month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|6||Within twenty four month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|7||Within thirty month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|8||Within thirty-six month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|